Sunday, October 28, 2012

Up Too Late


10/27/12 2:30am
Im up again. WAY too late. This keeps happening because my mind wont slow down. All I can think about is how to start a revolution here in America. To take back our country. To establish a unified private sector of citizens who have platforms, brains and humility. To find the David's in the midst of the Goliath's. I keep digging deeper and deeper into the Hebrew language and watched a shocking video tonight about the meaning of Barack Obama's name in Hebrew. It means "Lighting that came from the heavens". The term used in Luke to describe when Satan was cast down from Heaven. Ill have to research it more, but it seemed so wild. I know that Revelation speaks of the times we are in and I was reading Daniel this morning. I keep turning to these Biblical books of prophecy and am peeling layers of the pages that echo the state our country, people and world are in right now.

We bought food, candles, batteries and a few other things because Hurricane Sandy is supposed to hit on Sunday Oct. 28, 2012. I have been praying that it would not pass through this area because I got Sunday off from work so I could go to the Mitt Romney Rally in Haymarket, VA with my friend Jill. We are going to fast all day for the safety, protection and favor of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. Their campaign, their families, and as they wage war against the evil trying to take over our country. They have been put here for such a time as this. They are the David's against the Goliath (Obama and Admin). I put no trust of salvation in any man, but see a strong moral code within the Romney Ryan campaign. 

I bought a Guy Fawkes mask at the Halloween store today. I felt so compelled when I saw it and bought it. The movie "V for Vendetta" has had a profound effect on my life and spirit. Lord, what am I to do with this knowledge and drive to be vindicated against evil? To fight for the oppressed? To make a difference with my life. To protect these fragile freedoms which are slipping from our hands? To fight and die while trying. I must admit my fear to you Lord and not be driven by it, but be driven by Your hand and Spirit alone. You know that hidden fear in my heart and I pray to be set free from it. This particular seed of fear was planted while watching a specific scene from a movie recently. O Lord! Sometimes the fear overwhelms me so much that I feel paralyzed. I hate it but its true. The very thought of it paralyzes me. I need Your strength. I need Your courage. The days ahead may hold many fears but I trust Your words,

"FOR I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU A SPIRIT OF fear, BUT A SPIRIT OF power, love and self-discipline." 

I see evil in the world like I have never seen before. I have a discernment and hunger for truth and to speak it boldly. I feel your prompting to be bold and courageous. I have not idea how or when, but until I do, I will be prepared and continue to stay saturated in Your precious Words, and keep updated on the events taking place as well as the injustices. I also checked out Wikileaks website today. Pretty cool stuff. I hope Julian Assange keeps putting this info out there and doesnt become corrupt himself with the power or fortunes it may bring him. 

Maybe reporting. Undercover. I could dress up. Use my acting ability. Help a worthy cause. Help expose frauds like Jim Moran and his son (endorsed voter fraud on tape). Maybe I should look into working with Project Veritas. I just pulled up the website and found that they are seeking volunteer writer and journalists. Lord, I feel the pull. But I give it to you and will sleep on it. I feel excited...

May all I do and say please you and bring glory to your kingdom. I have forgotten that and it brings me to tears. I have forgotten about your kingdom in my daily living. Im so sorry Lord. Im so so sorry. Please forgive me. I have been so selfish and distracted. Thank you for this jolt. Thank you for waking me up to Your Words and Your purposes. 

Humbly yours, 

Lacey


No comments:

Post a Comment